I am scared...

tell the fate what else they need from me?? what else should I do to have happily ever after story? what should I do to step out from this complicated life... what wasn't enough? which part that goes wrong that I need to make it right? tell me so I can work on it... that I am right now know nothing where this fate taking me...

       give me a short happy dream... the love that I've been looking for so long... n taking it away while I'm still trying to get my feet back on the ground... I'm breaking again... for a thousand time... Ya Rabb guide me... tell the heart that this is just a short waiting... that this is to protect us not separating us...

       I'm breaking again...
      and fears come to surround me again... that those people before... when they are away... they never coming back... so tell me dear heart... u will stay... no matter how hard the time are... don't ever give up on us... tell me dear heart... that all those fears... will never come true...

     actually tonight... it suppose to be another story... the time u ask me when will I start writing again...  I am thinking on writing to the past... that I will never look back to them... n holding onto ur promises... onto our promises... I want to kiss the fears goodbye...

     but I guess Allah have a better plan for us... always... always... so dear heart... let's be strong together... protect the heart... mine for u.. n ur's for mine... jaga hati...

The distance in relationship are doubt and fears... live baby... without both n we will always be near...
      so... again... I'll be saying this... again... I put my trust on u... and I wish u put ur's on me n on yourself... n I put my trust on HIM the almighty... the biggest strength of a long distance relationship is trust... so don't lose it... don't have doubt... don't break it... hold onto this my dear... strongly hold onto it... I am scared... but ur words ease my heart... break the fears away...

so Q... I'll be here waiting for u.... always .. so come a get me one day...

I never thought that I would ever feel this way
I ask Allah to bless you every single day
Ill just say it, cause youre the one
And when times are tough, and weve got the world to see
Standing right beside you is where I want to be
I just know it: you are the one

And when theres gray in our hair and weve not much to do
I want to spend the rest of my days with you
Oh dont you know it?
You are the one, you are the one
Oh wont you be the one?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment