because I'm afraid

because I'm afraid I can't have a well conversation with you... each time waiting for your reply my mind wonder are you still mad at me? with weird thought... and I know if you know you'll get mad saying I'm not mad... but can't really stop myself.. can't really forgive myself for what I've done to you...
    all the pain to your heart... and all the feeling that I have to erase... and so I'm here to say I'm sorry.. but I'm not brave enough to let you know.. such coward of me... but you should know... letting you go wasn't that easy after all.. unlike others... this time it's real but came at a wrong time... so again I'm sorry... I am really sorry... this circle have to end... since it's start with me then I am the one who should end it... if i didn't stop so do him... and it's not your fault... not your fault.. wish you found the girl you waiting for and live happily ever after...
     I will continue all the dreams that I left alone after I found you... and can't deny that when I found you my only dream is not to lose the one I love... and I wish you stay... but instead I have to leave... funny .. hahahahahahahaha this script get really funny...
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment