dengar... hati...

     dear heart... I just wonder what are u thinking? when he said that he will stay n never will find someone else or u'll be the first to know when that happen...
      dear heart... leave the past let future come with smile to grab ur hand... all the lost before... let them be erased from ur memory.... a place they shouldn't stay... they don't deserve a place in ur heart... let them go... block them from coming in... it's time to forgive urself... yeah.. time to forgive urself for try too hard holding onto something that don't want to stay...
       dear heart... if today u still afraid of losing... u will lose even more... so why not enjoy the moment... let HIM decide ur path... close ur ears... from all the negativity that hit ur mind... walk straight ahead with smile...
 be brave
        to u... thanks for coming to comfort my heart... thanks for staying when she's in doubt... I guess this is just a beginning... but I will try to bear with it... coz I know missing u a lot more heavier than jealousy... I put a trust on us... and I put all of my trust on HIM... walk this path given to me as strong as I can be...

kerana perasaan itu umpama rama-rama, dipegang kejap, mati, dilepas pergi, terbang lari... 

          so I try to just set u free, that if u where meant to leave... I can't do anything but to send u away with a smile...
          and if u were meant to stay... I shall grow flowers in my garden to make ur effort worth... that u won't regret choosing this path...
 I want us to be happy either way 
       so dear heart... believe in urself... n in him... ur promise... u words... I put my biggest part of trust on it... so be like always... maaf x berniat mengongkong... i really don't know why my heart acting that way... and I don't like the way she trouble u too.. hhhmmm
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment