It's time to accept reality...

I don't know how to start... things happen a lot lately... in just one short sem... I lost, I live, I gain... which will stay I don't know... but I wish u know I'm struggling... I know this is not a good beginning to start my new year... but yeah... its a turning point... a very big one that will change my life forever... change the person that I choose to live with... change the dream that I hold onto.. change everything...

       dear daisy.. sorry to disturb u again... how have u been doing without me? I'm sure u're getting better ain't u? u never gonna fall down for someone u didn't care much... well it's not like I am important to u as much as how i see u are important to me...  daisy... it's been four years since I've started to love u... since the first time I see u and I fall for someone I don't know... that I don't know u means a lot to me, that I spend four years of my life crying when I've been missing u... for the time I've hurt u... that I wish for everyday that if u were not meant for me someone will took me away so I can forgive myself n forget u... I lie about me able to forget u... I lie about me found someone who can replace u... the truth... everyday since the day I fall for u... I've been thinking about u... I've been missing u... that I stay up late till morning just because u across my mind... (will this trouble u? like I did before? I'm sorry but it's okay daisy... this maybe the last time)
         to tell u... I still remember the time I spend with u... meeting u... messaging u.. smiling for u... all the nice things u've done to me... I remember it very well... how can I forget something I remember by heart? the RM 5 topup u transfer to me when we have late conversation just coz I complains to u how celcom took away my money... the pizza u bought for me just coz I didn't get my time to talk to u... the shirt that u wore everytime we meet that was my fav color... the calculator u let me borrow when I told u I left my calculator at home.. the advice u gave me when I'm losing my hope... the knowledge u taught me when I don't know... the fighting spirit that u gave me when I'm falling... the first time we meet that I run away several time and u say it's okay... u came to me with ur blue car in ur blue shirt... daisy coz I know I love u so much that I ask u to leave coz I don't wanna hurt u... but I still end up hurting u even after u've left...
          that maybe this really is the last time I'm talking about how I have loved u for this whole four years while trying to find someone who can replace u but I found none... u used to say, 'mencintai tak bermakna memiliki'

          well daisy for the last time I argue with ur point of view...
mencintai tanpa memiliki adalah fantasi buat mereka yang tak percayakan usaha... hayalan untuk membaiki hati yg takut untuk cuba mengejar apa yg mahu dimiliki...
u will understand the effort u'll put when u found someone u love so much that u don't want to lose them... and I hope when u found that special person... I wish she will love u too... and I wish the best for u...
Harapan semoga dirimu dilindungi,
Sinar rahmat bahagia,
Jalanmu lurus dan kekal berjaya,
Diredhai Yang Maha Esa,
Walau dalam sukar dan diri ini,
Diperlukan namun tiada,
Doa dan harapan,
Hanya mampu ku utus bersama,
       this is for Q... thanks for ur courage confessing to me... thinking about sharing ur future with me... for the promise u've made to make me trust u.. thanks for seeing me the time I'm being imperfect... for seeing my flaws as something u need to complete ur life... thanks for saving this half dead soul that almost ... almost lose hope in this thing called love... I know u don't like this but I'm sorry that I make u wait for my heart to heal...
      Thanks for all the advice u gave just to cheer me when I'm down... bring up smiles on my face... thanks... thanks for trying to understand me...
       well the time u trying confess, I've decide to not to love anyone anymore... but I don't know why my heart says I should give us a try... give myself space to be loved by someone... n start loving someone who love me... and I hope that this will bring us closer to Allah together... u know u are a very nice guy that if... if we failed... u deserve a better one... just believe that... maybe I'm not the perfect one for u... but thanks for saving me... n please don't hate me...

Hadir dirimu memulihkan ku
Dalam lumpuh dan lesu menghidup jiwaku
Namun rasa ini, dalam mencari erti
Yakin ku kekal mu disisi takkan pergi
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment