the breaking point...

I wonder,
how far the heart should go,
to be love back one day,

I wonder,
what's wrong in the journey,
that the heart must feel this way?

I wonder,
why did the heart did what it did?
letting herself to be hurt to get what she want,

I wonder,
why can't the heart just accept what's coming,
and follow the flow that she create,

I wonder,
why did the heart take the chances,
the wrong choice that kills her?

I just can't stop wondering,
why that the heart becoming ridiculous,
went to far as far as let herself killed,
never once and not even twice,

I just wonder,
how far will the heart go,
before she reach her breaking point,
to a point with no return,

I just wonder...

Fly far till no one can reach u... That way u'll never get hurt as u already do...
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment