selamat membesar abang...

     1 year ago... I keep teasing akak since she just got married... hahaha... when she said she feels a little tired n she keep start to feel sick... I told her that maybe she's pregnant... well actually it was just a joke really... again and again I keep saying the same joke... and I don't know why... my mouth just can't stop... well I know something wasn't right with me that time... then my sister feels insecure so she check on it ... and who would believe that my jokes become real... she really is pregnant!!  should I be blame for that?
      no one really expected the baby... n most worried since they just got married n have a very unstable jobs yet...  me... hhmm how should I say.. guilty maybe? since I keep saying bout it again n again... was it because of my words? but I really don't know why me myself keep joking bout that... but we just keep follow the flow.. and so on 7.8.2014 a baby boy was born named abdullah fahmy.. a really cute baby... a very nice baby... and now... everyone love him so much... he brings smile in our family... even I end up forgotten all my probs when I see n hear him laugh... abg cik ngah love u... >__<

      he likes to smile a lot... and he like it even more to make people laugh... sometime, what he did quite painful to him... yet he still do it coz he like to see people laugh... abg u are a very special kid... did u know how much cik ngah love u? because u're a very very very nice child... u are very very very smart... I watch u grow n realize why a mother willing to sacrifice everything for their child... n I realize how hard it used to be for mama to take care all of us when we little... mama I'm sorry I wasn't a good girl before.. really... now I'm working very hard to pay as much as I could to ease your tiredness... but I know, I still won't be able to do it... so mama I'm sorry for all the trouble that I've cause... pray for me mama... pray that I will teach my child like u did n better so they won't do like I did to you n abah...
       abg amy is a child full with energy, enthusiastic n when he wants what he wants he will do his best to get it... hahaha.. how cute my little love are... he understand faster than other children... he likes to listen to al-quran recitation n most, he likes to listen to adzan... each time he heard adzan from the TV... he will stand in front of the tv and quietly listen to it... really my cute little guy is so cute...

       abg... future might be rough on you one day... but cik ngah believe abg is strong enough
to face them... cik ngah will always pray for your safety, for your pleasure... may Allah always protect u and bless u dunyaa and akhirat... abg... grow... grow big so u can protect ur mom n abi... grow big so u can change our community... grow big abg so u can change future... grow big abg so u can save Islam... show them the real meaning of Islam... cik ngah believe ur mom will teach u well enough that u will grow up to be a great man... so grow up abg... u can't stay cute forever so grow n be a handsome guy...

       abg... bila suatu hari nanti hidup x jadi mudah... dan jalan semakin sempit... berdoa abg... lihat sekeliling dan bersyukur... percaya masih ada yg selalu sayang dan doakn abg.... jgn mudah menyerah abg, mcm selalu abg buat masa abg kecik... jgn pernah lelah mencuba biar halangan tuh besar... jangan takut utk cuba keluar dari kebiasaan... keluar dari zon selamat utk ke zon lebih baik...

       abg... masa depan x pernah janjikan kemudahan... tapi masa depan akn jadikan kita kuat bila kita tahu siapa diri kita... apa kemampuan kita... dan kita x pernah menyerah kalah... jadi abg, apa yg datang... segala dugaan dan nikmat ... kedua-duanya boleh jadi ujian dan kedua-duanya boleh jadi rahmat... terpulang pada pandangan kita keatas kedua-duanya... jadi abg jgn mudah membuat keputusan berdasarkan padangan satu arah... kalau cik ngah cerita sekarang abg x kn faham sampailah abg sndiri yg lalui... dan cik ngah harap abg akn buat keputusan yg abg rase paling tepat...
       abg I wish I could always watch u grow.. land a help for u to grow well... but I know one day u will live far away from me... your mother will take a good care of u... so abg grow big and be a nice person... take a good care of you parents... love n try hard to be loved by the people u love... u will get hurt one day... but believe that Allah give everything and take something for several reasons... so don't give up abg.... never! never! never! give up okay?
so this would be the end of my wish for u...






happy birthday abg... grow big n protect everything u love with all u might... one day world will against u... but u gotta do what u think the right things to be done... never doubt urself... live abg... live bravely n happily... don't late fears scare u... don't let enemy touch ur fears... grow big n strong and protect everything u love... cik ngah love u soooo much... 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment