A daisy for another lady...

      I just wonder... why again am I thinking of talking about u... hahaha... if I count exactly it's almost 4 years and above daisy... I've been loving you... wow I'm impress with myself... however still I think it's a foolish of her to keep dreaming of you again and again when all she have was just a dream... last night I had a dream about you again...
       that you come back to get me... and in that dream I'm thinking of coming back... you know daisy, this part of me I hate the most... easily fall n forgive u n forget the mistake that I've made... mistake that us have made... I'm sorry daisy... that u were so kind to me and I'm trying to keep it just for me with thought u might have a feeling for me... hahaha treating u like u were mine was so wrong...  trying hard make u to say you love me when u never have that kind of feeling... I should know where I belong...
        so here I am again... again.. and again... saying I'm sorry for what I've done, for the future that might never be the same because of me... thank you for what we've had... for what you've gave me... for all the knowledge that you've shared... and I think I've broke another promise I've made to you... maybe the last one left... and the last one to be broken... hahaha...
        don't worry... I'm not crying while writing this... I'm smiling... remembering my foolishness... hahaha... maybe this heart, daisy... has fully believing that your existence just for that moment... you will not come back the same as before and so do me...
         back then I wonder how to recreate my future when she lives with your imaginations for 4 years... all her future that she include you... now she need to recreate it... without you... but I push her to keep going... and with my friends support... I guess she found her new future... maybe with someone new... yeah that's the last promise made that I will break... I'm sorry again...
          maybe daisy... in the future when we meet... we will talk like this never happen... be friend like we used to but nothing more... nothing more than a friends like U've always said...
          that warm daisy wasn't mine... maybe because I'm too far to be like Teru... don't worry daisy... I'm not blaming you... neither would I blame myself anymore... this will be the last time I'm thinking about us...
maybe that daisy is for another lady... just maybe
           It's a goodbye to the feeling you've gave me daisy... so don't come back with it anymore... some other girls maybe waiting for it... but not me anymore... maybe I have my own daisy... some other daisy that will accept my warms and give me his... so live well daisy... live happily... coz I will do the same...


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. ni manga Degenki Daisy kan..
    nisa ada baca... best sesangat~~ <3

    ReplyDelete