garden 2 gates

it's dark around that garden as I make a step towards it... voices come reaching me... saying I shouldn't go... they said it's dangerous... I'll be hurt again and again over that thorns when I fall down... but this stubborn me choose to walk without looking back... till then I reach a dark road... shall I turn back? or keep walking? then I look back with doubt... I've got too far to go back to where I begin... I got too weak to face the same path all over again... so I choose to walk ahead... with doubt n fears... sometimes I fall down... just like the voices said... I got hurt... but then I get back up... wipe away the tears that falls on my face... the dirt on my palm... the blood that running down... let it be there... that garden... the wall surround it... scares my heart away... n I wonder why did I choose to walk this path? why... just what am I curious about this scary garden? I couldn't stop my feet but to move forward... me on my own walking to the big gate in front me...

slowly... fears taking my breath away... breathing as hard as I'm under water... that one side of the gate making creepy sound as I push it to get into the garden... I close my eyes... scared to look... but my feet keep walking.. blood on my knees already dry up... left a stain on my skirts... my blue dress that was once beautiful look horribly disgusting... with closed eyes... I'm walking slowly... carefully... to not get hurt... a voice whisper... "I waiting for u"... I walk again... slowly... follow the voice... once again it whisper... "I'm here"...  then I stop... a hand from back hugging me tightly... "I'm here..." I gather as much strength as I can to open my eyes... then I saw a very beautiful garden... full with flowers... blooming beautifully... all my fears n doubts were washed away as they mesmerize me with their beauty... and I feel u... behind me... holding me tight... slowly I'm whispering too... "I'm here..." with a smile...

it's a garden with two gate... I walk from this side... while u walk from the other... we might walk with doubts n fears but what most important that we believe what we believe... n we keep walking ahead... never look back... walk n follow the flow... where the voice lead us to each other... soon we will meet... soon my dear... we will...


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment